Monday 30 June 2014

The Date Part One


Tonight I had a date and needed to take particular care that I looked good for it.
Like any other male in this female dominated world who was going on a date, I needed to look hot and attractive.
So I spent some time in the shower using perfumed gel and also ensuring my body was totally hairless and smooth, before dressing in my sexiest undies.
 
Firstly the tightly laced corset helped by my flat mate which gave me the petite hour glassed figure which women required their males to have.

I fastened the corset suspenders to the lacy tops of my black sheer stockings and ensured that my penis restraint, which males are required to wear at all times, was correctly in position securely restraining my peenie.
 
The choice of whether to wear stockings or tights was easy although tights were more comfortable and gave males more freedom of movement, women preferred us to wear stockings.

 So if we wished to please we did even if wearing very short skirts exposed our panties and stocking tops.

I put on my matching pink frilly bra and panties and half slip before sitting to do my make up and long blonde hair.

I spent a long time making sure I looked perfect eventually satisfied I put on the short black dress I had selected for the evening.

It was fairly short although covering my stocking tops, it also was low cut exposing my cleavage which like most males had been enhanced by the regular doses of female hormones we were required to take.

At last I was ready with a little time to spare.

Women require there dates to be punctual and it was not unusual for tardiness to be punished.

This was a female dominated world, women held total power. Males were relegated to a submissive feminised role only carrying out menial jobs as maids, secretaries or the like anything which did not require too much thought.

Our role was to serve the superior women who were the movers and shakers in our society.
If we were lucky a male might get married and become a wife although the role would remain the same. Keep house and satisfy her husband sexually.

As a single male I had to earn a menial wage as a bar attendant, it paid just enough to enable me to afford to flat share.

Six nights a week I served the female customers suffering there crude comments, smiling as their hands groped under my skirt or caressed my breasts.

This was my night off and I new that to thank my date I would have to satisfy her sexual needs. I would almost certainly be required to use my tongue and submit to the strap-on she would almost certainly be wearing. Whether I would have any pleasure was uncertain.

I heard the car horn blast and quickly saying goodbye to my flat mate Paula I hurried to the door and out to the waiting car. I got in to the car as elegantly as the short dress allowed and received an affectionate kiss from my date who also took the opportunity of sliding her hand under my dress to caress my nylon clad thighs and my satin encased peenie.
 

4 comments:

  1. I am glad to see the beginning of your new story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To: sallymaid,

    I recently came across your blog, and now having read all your entries, I am of a mind that you might well be of use to me. Let me explain.

    I am Ms Olive, a 47 year old bi-Domme Bitch. For the last 3 years, I have been the owner of simon, a sub pain slut, and for the last 18 months he has been installed at my house to serve me 24/7. I keep him cock locked 24/7 and have had to resort to monthly milking to prevent unauthorised spurting. Naturally, the slut is required to "re-cycle" his junk when he comes (via a ruined orgasm, of course) something that he hates, as he says that spunk tastes disgusting. Such a show of defiance has earned him more than one extremely severe thrashing, and he now disposes of his issue without any fuss at all. Having achieved stage one of this aspect of his training, I proceeded to stage 2, that is putting him to clean up duties whenever I have been entertaining my current gentleman friend. Interestingly, he is now able to distinguish between the taste of himself and the taste of my friend. So, stage 2 completed, I now want to move him on to stage 3. This is where you would come in. Can you guess what I have in mind? simon is 100% hetero, so it is my intention to turn him into a cock sucker. I would be willing for you to go down on him as well, if that will help you make up your mind.

    I live in deepest, darkest west Wales, but don't let that put you off! Let me know what you think. If you are not interested, a simple "thanks but no thanks" will suffice. I promise your refusal won't stop me reading your blog!

    Ms O XXxxXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ms Olive
    I would be happy to serve you in any way
    Curtesy
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. My email is Sallymaid@aol.com
    Curtsy
    Sally

    ReplyDelete