Monday 8 December 2014

The Date Part Four


She unzipped me and my dress fell in a puddle around my feet.

Like all males I was well used to being humiliated by women but as I stood in my frilly undies the women laughing and clapping I felt tears beginning to come.

I carried on serving conscious of the hands that were now exploring every part of my near naked body.

There was no escape, I was helpless and effectively a prisoner.

Women are stronger physically than men and there was no way I could escape.

Anyway to try and do so would probably antagonise them and they would hurt me.

At least I was only being humiliated and though the constant groping was embarrassing it was again something I was well used to.

Whilst I did not understand poker, I did notice that my date had less money in front of her than some of the others and deduced from this that she was losing.

As the game went on I saw her push the last of her cash in to the pot.

Her opponent was an unpleasant woman who I did not like. She was a frequent customer at the bar where I worked and was very free with her hands.

She was big and powerful and had often tried to get in my panties.

“Double you.” She said to my date, pushing more cash in to the pot.

My date had no more cash.

“I’ll bet Sally and see you” She said.

“For how long.” The woman replied. A hush had descended on the room. I felt the colour drain from my face as I realised what my date had done.

“You can have her for the rest of the night and tomorrow.” I shuddered as I realised what was happening.

The cards were upturned and my date’s full house was beaten by the woman’s four aces. She had won me.

The watching women all clapped and cheered, although my date looked a bit sheepish.

“Well come on Sally time for us to leave.” Smirked the woman.

“You’re not such a stuck up bitch now are you?”

I bent to pick up my dress from the floor and put it back on, looking round for my date to zip me up.

She at least did that.

The woman put her arm around me and dragged me to the door teetering on my high heels. The remainder of the gang called out remarks.

“Have fun.” Bring him back in one piece.” And from one “Fuck the arse off him.

With no difficulty the woman picked me up and put me over her shoulder.

I tried to kick my legs but she held them fast with me hanging down feebly beating her back.

I needn’t have bothered putting my dress back on, because in the humiliating and helpless position I was in, everything was on show.

My dress was around my waist, not that the women had not seen much of me that night anyway.

With one arm holding my legs securely, I felt her other hand groping and caressing my bottom.

Despite my predicament it felt almost sensuous and enjoyable. I felt my resistance melting away 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I guess what will be next. At least not a gang-bang. ;)

    ReplyDelete