Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Date Part Five


She carried me from the apartment in to the street like a cave woman carrying her man.

My struggles were useless as she carried me to her car where she lowered me to the ground.

I stood teetering on my heels trying to rearrange my clothing to achieve some degree of modesty and decorum.

“Right bitch.” My new Mistress said somewhat aggressively.

“You can either carry on resisting me. In which case you travel in the boot. Or you can behave like the docile little slut you really are and travel in the passenger seat.”

It was a no brainer really.

“Please let me ride with you Mistress.” I pleaded.

At least I would have a comfortable ride .I had on a number of occasions been forced in to a boot. It was both humiliating and very uncomfortable.

My new date smirked as I slid in to her sports car deliberately displaying my legs and a glimpse of my panties.

She bent over and fastened the safety belt around me taking the opportunity to squeeze my breasts

.I shuddered but again felt a brief moment of pleasure which turned to pain as she pinched my nipples.

She laughed as I gave out a little moan.

“Enjoy that you little tart. We are going to have so much fun when I get you home.”

She sauntered round to the driver’s side and got in

 I realised my seat belt had a lock and there was no way I could release it.

I was helpless and trapped with no way out. My stupid girlfriend had let me be taken over by a really mean woman and I was in for a rough time.

I decided that I would have to be very submissive and try to please her and this would may be lessen her natural female aggression.

She drove very fast, I sat with my legs tightly together.

“I have a really large bed which you and I are going to have so much fun in.” She laughed.

“Well I am, whether you do depends on if you please me.”

“After tonight, I don’t think you will want to go back to your loser of a girlfriend.”

“You will be begging me to make you my wife.”

I had been thinking I might be better off without my original date especially as she was responsible for the mess I was now in.

Equally however I was not too impressed by my new date who even by the standards of modern womanhood was showing more than her fair of aggression.

I said nothing.

We arrived at her house and she came round to open the passenger door, leering at my legs before roughly pulling me from the car.

She put her arm round me and dragged me stumbling on my heels inside.

We went in to the lounge where she pushed me on to the settee before going to a bar in the corner of the room and pouring two very strong glasses of spirit.

She handed one too me.

“Drink up.” She ordered. “It’ll loosen you up.

I did as she instructed, almost gagging as I swallowed the raw spirit.

She took my glass and placed it on a table.

The she put her arm around me and pulled me to her.

“Now for some fun.” She said mockingly.

She pulled me over her knee and swiftly pulled my skirt and slip up and my panties down exposing my bare bottom.

“Let’s hear you squeal bitch.” She snarled.

And squeal I did as she gave me a spanking the like of which I had never experienced from a woman before.
 
 

3 comments: