Thursday 14 May 2015

The Date Part Seven


 
Without any preamble she bent my legs back and proceeded to lubricate my hole with a gel which she gently applied relaxing me in to a dreamlike state.
Then she entered me, savagely thrusting the massive dildo in to me snapping me instantly from my almost trance like state.
I squealed with pain as I was stretched but as she invaded me more deeply I began feeling pleasure like what I had never known.
In and out she thrust quickly reaching an orgasm herself, I pleaded with her to continue and let me cum.
Surprisingly for a woman she continued to pound me until with a groan I experienced my own massive orgasm a jet of my cum erupting from my little cock leaving me moaning with pleasure and gasping for air
I lay exhausted whilst she removed the dildo and then lowered her intimate parts over my mouth.
“Lick me clean bitch.” She ordered.
Being a well-trained male, that is what I did.
However she soon became excited as my tongue probed and she gripped my hair forcing me to go deeper in to her with my tongue which seemed to exciter her even more.
She seemed to be totally insatiable.
She eased back and pulled me up, kissing me forcing her tongue into my mouth.
Her one hand gripped my hair so I could not escape her invading tongue.
I felt her other hand slide the zip of my dress down, but I was powerless to resist.
I have to confess that I was beginning to enjoy and was myself becoming aroused.
My dress slipped around my shoulders and I felt her hand fiddling with the claps of my bra.
The fastening on my bra was opened and it fell free exposing my breasts.
Immediately her mouth moved from my lips and focussed on my breasts.
I felt her tongue lick my nipples and felt myself gasp with pleasure.
I moaned as her tongue began sucking my tits writhing in ecstasy I begged her not to stop.
I felt my sissy stick hardening again and knew she had made me hers.
We lay on the bed and she pulled me to her so I was lying next to her.
She put her arm around me and I cuddled up to her submissively lying in arms.
I knew any resistance would be useless.
She draped her arm around me as I lay submissively in her arms.
“Did you enjoy that sweetie?” She murmured.
“Wouldn’t you prefer to be with a real women than that pathetic loser?” She continued.
Her and caressed my nipple causing me to groan once more with desire.
I thought of my date who had gambled me away.
As a mere male I knew I was now helplessly in her control.
I felt her hand on the back of my head as she pulled my hair so that my mouth was pressing on her most intimate parts.
“Suck bitch.” She snarled.
I did as I was instructed. Females are so much stronger than males anyway so resistance was useless.
I knew I was totally in her power.
 
 
 
 

2 comments: